Followers

Thursday 7 February 2013

Lena's tribute

Good morning everybody.  I will be posting a card later but first of all I wanted to ask you to take a look at my friend's blog.  Her name is Lena and her blog address is  http://lenasworksofheart.blogspot.co.uk     Lena lives in the wonderful city of Mumbai  (Bombay)  - a city I dearly love - and her blog is a marvellous mix of her talent,  photographs of her city and recipes.  Today Lena has posted a tribute to her late Mother whose birthday would have been today and I think it is a beautiful post.  I think a lot of us (especially those of us who have lost our mothers)  will see  much of our own mothers in this loving tribute.  As you can see I have been very moved by Lena's post and I just wish I had thought of doing the same.  Please do take a few minutes to take a look.

                                               

8 comments:

craftieodmae said...

be happy to, I'm gone there now............

Stamps and Paper said...

Popping over there now...


Anne

Lisa Minckler said...

That was a beautiful story. Got a great laugh at the chickpea :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for Lena's link and her story is close to my heart as well. Also thanks for the detail on the card stand...luv aNNIe xx

Alison Scott said...

Gone and now dried my tears . Thank you for sending me over. l have followed Lena.

May said...

popping over their now!! Hugs May x x x

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Marie-Louise, thanks for guiding me over to Lena's blog. I was very touched to read her tribute to her mum. I will enjoy following her blog. Hope you are well, kate x

Lena Misquitta said...

Thank you Marie-Louise for pointing your friends to my blog. I'm overwhelmed by the response and am grateful to you for giving me the opportunity to make new friends and have more followers. Hugs, Lena